Your AMPLL Dashboard
Your AMPLL Dashboard consists of several key areas.
- Activity cards (carousel). From time-time, AMPLL provides recommendations, challenges, and even prompts to tailor your AMPLL experience.
- Energy Sharing. You can see avatars of teammates you invite or who have invited you. Once sharing is enabled on both sides, you can see your teammates' energy levels, and their presence (whether in focus time, conversations, meetings, personal events, wellbeing events, or even offline).
- Battery. Clicking the battery icon also lets you adjust your energy settings.
- Avatar. Click to access your preferences and Calendar view.
- + icon. Use this button to pick a boost.
- Energy timeline. The energy timeline depicts changes to your battery and does not represent all your detected activity. To see all the activity AMPLL has detected, visit the Calendar view by clicking your avatar.
Once installed, you can visit your AMPLL Dashboard from your menu bar or system tray.
Opening the Dashboard from the menu bar
You can also close your AMPLL Dashboard (command (⌘)-W) without quitting the application. It is important to keep AMPLL running to track your computer activity.