To use AMPLL, you will need:
- a Microsoft Outlook 365 or Google Calendar account
- a Mac running OS X 10.15 ("Catalina") or higher
Optionally, you can also authorize AMPLL to integrate with Microsoft OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Outlook 365 Email, Google Drive, and Gmail. Other integrations are coming soon. For more information about how AMPLL users the data from external data sources, please review the App Permissions page.
Initial account setup
Start your installation by downloading the app, creating an account, and authorizing your work calendar account and computer permissions. You can add your personal calendar, email, calendar, shared file, and Slack accounts later.
To start the installation process:
- Download the .dmg file from the Download page
- From your Downloads folder on your computer, open the .dmg file.
- Drag and drop the AMPLL icon into the Applications folder
- Open the Applications folder
- Double-click the AMPLL application icon
- Follow the instructions on screen
Tip: Don't forget to "unlock" your the padlock in the lower left of the Mac OS Security & Privacy screen when prompted to check the AMPLL checkbox in the Accessibility and Screen Recording sections. For more information on why AMPLL needs these permissions, see the App Permissions page.
Reminder to "unlock" the padlock in the lower left
There are quick demonstration videos to show how this process looks for both Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook 365 Calendars on our YouTube channel.